Black Dragon Black Belt Club
BLACK BELT CLUB IS AN ELITE GROUP OF ADVANCED STUDENTS IN PURSUIT OF BLACK BELT EXCELLENCE!!
OPEN TO BLUE BELT AND ABOVE AND BLACK BELTS WHO WANT SPECIALIZED TRAINING TO ACHIEVE A HIGHER STANDARD OF BLACK BELT!!!
YOU CAN NOT BUY YOUR WAY INTO THIS BLACK BELT CLUB, BUT SHOW INSTRUCTORS YOU ARE SELF-DISCIPLINED AND DEDICATED TO BEING THE BEST BLACK BELT CANDIDATE YOU CAN BE!!
THIS STATUS REQUIRES THAT YOU ASSIST TEACHING OTHER STUDENTS UP TO YOUR RANK BEFORE YOU CAN ACCEPT YOUR NEXT RANK AND HELP BEGIN THE CLASS, SET UP EQUIPMENT AND CLEAN THE TRAINING AREA WHEN TRAINING IS FINISHED!
ADDITIONAL CLASSES OF ADVANCE TRAINING FOR YOUR NEXT RANK WILL BE AVAILABLE. PLUS ADVANCE BLACK BELT MATERIAL. AS A BLACK BELT CANDIDATE YOU WILL ALSO BE REQUIRED TO ATTEND ALL BLACK DRAGON SPONSORED EVENTS AND COMPETE IN A MINIMUM OF 3 EVENTS AT 3 TOURNAMENTS A YEAR.
YOUTH PARTICIPANTS AND OTHER STUDENTS CAN NOT BE IN THE BLACK BELT CLUB WITH A SCHOOL GRADE BELOW A B+ (3.3 GPA) YOU MUST KEEP YOUR STANDARDS HIGH AND FOLLOW YOUR GOALS TO BLACK BELT. REPORT CARDS WILL BE SUBMITTED EACH QUARTER OF THE SCHOOL YEAR. NO EXCEPTIONS
THIS IS A NO-TOLERANCE PROGRAM...WE WANT THE "TOP GUN" DISCIPLINE STUDENTS ONLY.
YOU WILL BE SELECTED TO BE A MEMBER BY SENIOR INSTRUCTORS AND ASSOCIATED BLACK BELTS ONLY!
For more information -
Website hosting and domain registration powered by DomainNameSanity.com
I pledge to do whatever it takes to achieve my goal for the betterment of myself and those around me:
You must decide that your goal is worth the time, effort, and money. You must also determine what your obstacles are in advance and decide to do whatever it takes to over-come those obstacles.
All Goals Must Be SMART:
S Specific M Measurable A Attainable R Realistic T Tangible.
Would you like to be guaranteed to receive your Black Belt?
Do these things:
1. Show up 2 or 3 times per week until you pass your test. Most people who fail to get their Black Belt FAIL because they either stop showing up or they show inconsistently!
2. Set your goal. REALLY set your goal by following all of the steps
3. Take pictures of yourself with a Black Belt and Visualize actually being a Black Belt EVERY DAY
4. Parents dont take no for an answer. Show up 2 or 3 times per week from now on! Who is in charge you or the child?
5. Ask your instructors regularly what you can do to improve.
6. Create Desire. Meet Black Belts. Watch Tournaments. Learn more about Martial Arts. Enjoy yourself
Club Entry Fee: $60 (Uniform top, basic Kama (first weapon) and NKMAA membership), patches. An upgrade on the basic Kama for an additional $40
Other weapons will be offered at wholesale prices as the group advances with each skill set.